Your Skin’s choice gathered a few tips for you to pick out a good foundation!
Try! Vichy Teint Idéal for a smooth skin!
If you want to cover up spots, an uneven skin tone to get your smooth skin back, use a foundation! But how do you pick it out? Thus, check the following tips!
1) Nowadays, a lot of foundations contain moisturising ingredients. For some people this might be enough, others will have to apply an extra moisturiser under their foundation.
2) Secondly, women often wear the wrong foundation colour. How is that possible? First of all, there are a billion different colours. So what to choose? Here a few tips to keep in mind:
- The colour has to match your skin perfectly
- Test colours on your face, not on your arm!
- Check the colour in the daylight
3) But don’t use too much foundation. Make sure you wear a smooth, thin layer, which makes the foundation texture melt with your skin.
4) And pick out the right formula for your skin. Every skin is different, while I have a dry skin in the winter and a mixed skin during summer; other people have a greasy skin. And last but not leats, always ask for a sample, this is the way to find your perfect foundation.
5) I like it when the foundation is illuminating like with concealers. That’s why I’m a fan of the Vichy Teint Idéal. This last one if for a normal to mixed skin or for a dry skin and with an illuminating effect. It has a great covering effect on your skin. But don’t use it to cover up the circles under the eyes, that’s what (illuminating) concealers are for (see must haves in beauty lovers toiletry bag). Also, as I said before, the colour and texture have to match your skin perfectly. This is harder to give advice for than a moisturiser, so try out different brands (personal favorites: Vichy, La Roche-Posay, Avène, Lierac and Korres) and let them surprise you.
For the newest Vichy foundations, check here!