Low carbs, a lot of fruits al vegetables and a good amount of meat or fish?
Try! my courgettini recipes! A combo of sweet and salty!
For 2 persons:
- 2 zucchinis (courgettinies :))
- a handful of apricots
- 500gr mushrooms
- 250g chicken mincemeat
- 2 toes of garlic
- 1 onion
- curry paste or curry powder
Take the special courgettini slicer and slice both of them up. Put them in a large glass scale en sprinkle it well with olive oil. Fine-tune with salt en pepper. Put this in the oven for about 20 minutes.
In the meantime:
– stew the onion and garlic in some olive oil.
– add the mincemeat and bake it until it’s well-worn.
– at the end add the secret ingredient: Knorr chicken bouillon corrie and after that some curry paste or powder, depending on how strong you like it. You can always make the taste less intense by adding a bit of light cream.
– add this to your zucchini plate and leave in the oven for 20 minutes.
– 10 minutes before it’s ready, cut the apricots in fine peaces and add them to your oven plate.
Now enjoy your healthy and well-deserved meal!!
* Every oven is different, so depending on that you will need to adapt timings. Also depending on if you like your zucchini crispy or well-done, you will need to adapt.
These recipes are inspired by Pascal Naessens, check her website here to fin more healthy recipes!